ASA Pool Rules
Read our "Rules to Live By" at Atlanta Swim Academy
If you have any questions about these rules or the reasoning behind them,
please feel free to call our swim director at 770-973-3120.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the pool area or locker rooms. This is a Cobb county regulation.
- A student should not eat within an hour (minimum) before swimming. Swimming is a physical activity and eating before exercising is never recommended.
- Diaper Policy: All children under the age of 3, and children not potty trained, must wear a fitted reusable cloth swim diaper while swimming. We offer reusable cloth diapers in our store for purchase if needed.
- No females in the boy's locker room, no males in the girl's locker room. We have Family Changing Rooms and single unisex bathrooms located throughout the facility.
- No running, roughhousing, or horseplay anywhere in the building - ever.
- We have zero tolerance for aggressive behavioral problems during swim lessons. Aggressive behavior towards other swimmers will result in immediate removal from the pool and from that lesson. Continual behavioral problems will result in removal from the swim program.
- In the case of inclement weather, class cancellations will be at our discretion. We will have a message on our phone system regarding the cancelled classes, so please call before you drive.
- It is our expectation that you will report any unsafe conditions or situations in our facility to us immediately. We are a safe, efficient facility where children enjoy learning to swim. Please help us maintain the highest level of excellence by following our rules. THANK YOU!