ASA Pool Rules
If you have any questions about these rules or the reasoning behind them,
please feel free to call us at 770-973-3120.
1. No food or drinks are allowed in the pool area or locker rooms.
2. Parents and adults are responsible for the supervision and safety of minor children and their guests.
3. ASA is not responsible for any items left in the facility.
4. Parents are responsible for getting their children to their classes and instructor.
5. Parents are not allowed to interrupt swim classes.
6. Pool rules must be followed at all times, including no running or rough-housing in the facility.
7. We have zero tolerance for aggressive behavior during any program (Lessons, SwimFIT, Camp H2O)
8. In the case of inclement weather, we may cancel classes, or clear swimmers from the pool. ASA notifies parents of class closures with emails and a message on our phone system. If you are unsure about the weather, call before you drive over. Makeups are offered for closure due to inclement weather.