Welcome to Camp H2O!
Enjoy a camp day filled with swimming, activities, crafts, and most importantly fun! No matter what swim level your child is, there is a place for them at Camp H2O. Children ages 4-9 (must be potty-trained) will have SPLASHES of fun!
- A 30 minute small group swim lesson a day
- 2+ hours of free swim per day to show off what they've learned
- A progress report of what your child has learned during their week with us
- Nut-free environment so everyone can enjoy their time together
- American Red Cross certified instructors/lifeguards as the Camp Counselors
- Safety lessons made fun by Safer3 Curriculum
8:30-9:00 Check in and Drop off
9:15-10:45 Swim Lessons, Free Swim & Games!
11:00-12:00 Snack, craft, and Lunch with a movie
12:15-1:45 Swim Lessons, Free Swim & Games!
2:00-2:30 Check out and Pick up / Room Activities
*Schedule is subject to change
Our lifeguards perform a swim test at the beginning of each Camp week to get to know each swimmer’s ability. Then we form the lesson groups for the week. Everyone will benefit from the daily lessons and open swim time, and make tons of friends!
- 2 swimsuits with two plastic bags to put wet clothes into
- 2 towels
- A change of clothes
- A bagged lunch (nut-free please, and reminder: no refrigerator available)
- Easy shoes to take on and off (no laces)
- Goggles, fins, pool toys, etc. We ask that no air-filled or oversized floats be brought. Be prepared to share!
Please refrain from bringing any tech (Smart phones, Gameboys, iPads, etc.) as we have very little down time and tons of crafts and games to do with the group! On top of the usual worries, we also operate inside a swimming facility... hardly a place for electronics!
Monday - Wednesday 8:30am - 2:30pm
3 Weeks to Choose From
$149 / Camper (3 day Camps)
Limited to only 20 campers per week
It's a Winter-long pool party! We can't wait! Cue the Beachboys and though you don't need sunscreen indoors, we can still sip lemonades and wear our shades.